Applications Due August 9, 2016
The UC Davis Arboretum and Public Garden is currently recruiting for a Museum Education and Interpretive Manager. The role of this position is to:
- Manage the interpretive and exhibit development program.
- Create a program which allows students participating in our “Learning by Leading” internship to lead the development of interpretive exhibits and other materials.
- Assist in identifying and providing opportunities for donors to engage with the museum and interpretive program.
- Click the “Apply Now” button below.
- Click “Search Jobs” in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Under “Department” find “University Arboretum.” This job can be found under our open positions.
- Follow the application instructions and apply by August 9, 2016.
Here are some examples of exhibits currently displayed in the UC Davis Arboretum:
- Shields Oak Grove
- Arboretum Terrace Garden and Lois Crowe Patio
- T. Elliot Weier Redwood Grove
- Mary Wattis Brown Garden of California Native Plants
- Ruth Risdon Storer Garden — A Valley-Wise Garden
Other helpful resources